Tay Conti, Anna Jay and The Bunny have responded to WWE’s shots at AEW for their recent Street Fight.
Conti & Jay defeated The Bunny & Penelope Ford on the December 31 edition of Rampage. WWE has since shared a statement to to the Toronto Star (subscription required), describing this match as ‘gory self-mutilation’. You can read the full statement here.
Tay Conti has now taken to Twitter with a photo from after the match, showing exactly what she thinks of WWE’s comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😘 pic.twitter.com/lAw1cm5oVB
— TAYNARA MELO (@TayConti_) January 15, 2022
Anna Jay also shared a photo from the bout, siding with Conti:
— Anna Jay (@annajay___) January 15, 2022
The Bunny also tweeted an image of the graphic aftermath of the Street Fight.
— The Bunny 🐇 (@AllieWrestling) January 15, 2022
This is not the first time WWE has commented on AEW’s edgier product. During a 2019 conference call, Vince McMahon stated that WWE has graduated from ‘gory crap’, and will not do ‘blood and guts’.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing