Tay Melo has named Toni Storm and Thunder Rosa as people that she wants to work with in AEW.
Tay Melo signed with All Elite Wrestling in 2020 and has worked with such stars as Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D., Hikaru Shida and Jade Cargill.
In a new interview with Denise Salcedo, the AEW star discussed her current goals in the company and who she would like to work with next.
“My short term goal right now is putting my new name out there and trying to rebrand myself. I want to go back of course for the main title picture, but more than that I want to keep learning and growing. Keep working with people that bring so much to the table. I wanna work with Toni Storm, I wanna work Shida again, I wanna work Thunder Rosa, I wanna work Britt again, Britt was one of my favorite matches, she brings so much when she’s on the mic. She’s a beast on the mic. I wanna learn, I think that’s my main goal all the time. I want to do my best and keep growing.”
Tay Melo is currently working alongside her husband Sammy Guevara in the Jericho Appreciation Society stable.
As previously mentioned, Guevara has commented on the recent backstage altercation with Eddie Kingston, which you can read about here.
Keep track of Tay Melo’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars