Taya Valkyrie was one of the top female stars in IMPACT Wrestling for several years before her departure, and made big headlines when she signed a contract with WWE.
She debuted on NXT last night, but there was a big change…her name. She now goes by Franky Monet, and it’s fair to say that a number of fans aren’t very happy with that.
However, Taya has now come out to say that she likes the name a lot, and she actually chose it for herself.
Hey guys, I LOVE MY NAME…..maybe since I picked it. Go figure! ♀️ I could be called Sunshine Tuna and I would make it work!!! So take a breath, stop complaining and enjoy this evolution and ride with me. Thanks #FrankyMonet
— Taya Valkyrie (@TheTayaValkyrie) April 14, 2021
She also had a small dog with her, so it’s not all bad.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain