Taya Valkyrie has commented on the March 15 AEW Dynamite rumors.
On the March 8 edition of AEW Dynamite, Jade Cargill issued a challenge to any Canadian to accept her TBS Championship open challenge.
Since then, fans have been speculating on who Cargill’s challenger will be on this Wednesday’s show from Winnipeg.
As previously mentioned, Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio suggested that former IMPACT Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie is the “favorite” to debut on Dynamite.
Speaking with Bill Pritchard of WrestleZone, Valkyrie commented on the situation. She said:
“I will be in Los Angeles, California I will be here in my house with my dogs. John will be back from Australia, so yeah, I’ll be here.”
It was previously reported that Taya recently finished up her run with IMPACT Wrestling, but still has dates scheduled for MLW.
We will have further updates and news on who Jade Cargill’s opponent on the March 15 episode of AEW Dynamite when they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw