There’s been a lot of talk this week about how conducting wrestling business via text message is unprofessional, which according to CM Punk is how AEW approached him about working together earlier this year.
Today we have learned another lesson: don’t conduct business via public social media posts.
The incident in question involved former ECW and WWE star Taz and current NXT wrestler Dominik Dijakovic.
Looking for a new finishing move, Dijakovic tweeted Taz and asked him if he could start using the Tazmission:
Dijakovic was likely expecting a positive response from Taz in return but instead he was dressed down by the former ECW Champion, who pointed out that this request should have been made privately:
Oops. Looks like that one backfired for poor Dijakovic.
Of course, there is nothing stopping the former Ring Of Honor man using the hold regardless of what Taz thinks, but if he does so it will clearly be without his approval.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE