AEW star Taz took to Twitter today (June 25) to share a photo of himself, reflecting on his incredible weight loss.
Taz shared a photo of himself from AEW’s Road to Forbidden Door special, which showed him looking in INCREDIBLE shape.
He captioned the photo:
If anyone give a shit…I’m down 37LBS….I been very hungry since May!! lol
Taz will be a part of tomorrow night’s Forbidden Door pay-per-view. NJPW English announcer Kevin Kelly has also confirmed that he will be on commentary for the show.
If anyone give a shit…I’m down 37LBS….I been very hungry since May!! lol pic.twitter.com/5sPs7Y5BnI
— ftw (@OfficialTAZ) June 25, 2022
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown