Former SmackDown General Manager and serial tag team match booker Teddy Long has confirmed that he’s going to be at Raw Legends Night next week, despite not being initially confirmed by WWE.
Teddy Long revealed to WrestlingInc during an interview that he is of the belief that he’s going to be at the show next week, but isn’t quite sure what WWE is planning on having him do:
“Basically, I think I will be there. Don’t know what I’m doing but don’t mind if I ain’t doing nothing. Don’t bother me. Just to be a part of it is enough.”
Teddy Long wasn’t on the original list of people that WWE was promoting for Raw Legends Night which included the likes of Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Carlito, Mickie James, Booker T and many more.
This all comes after Fightful reported that WWE was in talks with Teddy Long about appearing on the show. You can read that initial report from last week by clicking here.
This all comes after a former Champion and WWE star, one who rarely appears on WWE TV, has been announced for the big show next week. You can find out who that is by also clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023