Former SmackDown General Manager and serial tag team match booker Teddy Long has confirmed that he’s going to be at Raw Legends Night next week, despite not being initially confirmed by WWE.
Teddy Long revealed to WrestlingInc during an interview that he is of the belief that he’s going to be at the show next week, but isn’t quite sure what WWE is planning on having him do:
“Basically, I think I will be there. Don’t know what I’m doing but don’t mind if I ain’t doing nothing. Don’t bother me. Just to be a part of it is enough.”
Teddy Long wasn’t on the original list of people that WWE was promoting for Raw Legends Night which included the likes of Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Carlito, Mickie James, Booker T and many more.
This all comes after Fightful reported that WWE was in talks with Teddy Long about appearing on the show. You can read that initial report from last week by clicking here.
This all comes after a former Champion and WWE star, one who rarely appears on WWE TV, has been announced for the big show next week. You can find out who that is by also clicking here.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?