A WWE Hall of Famer has capitalized on their recent viral popularity by releasing a hilarious new shirt on ProWrestlingTees.com.
Famed WWE star Teddy Long has released a new shirt to commemorate his recent Twitter controversy.
The lighthearted fracas started after fans and colleagues alike on Twitter started noticing that they were blocked on Twitter by Teddy Long.
Stars from WWE, NXT, AEW, IMPACT and all around the wrestling world took to the bird app recently to show that they have been blocked by Teddy.
Dustin Rhodes speculated that perhaps Long had been hacked as he couldn’t possibly want to block everyone… or could he?
Now you can commemorate the entire debacle by picking up a Teddy Long t-shirt to proclaim to the world the sentiment that you love cutting people off!
In case you were wondering, WrestleTalk News made the cut and was not blocked by Teddy although his account as since gone private.
Now we need a new shirt for everyone who is left on ‘pending’ by Teddy Long, playa!
— Pro Wrestling Tees (@PWTees) September 27, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW