Another Rhodes family member has refuted that Cody Rhodes wanted to lose at WrestleMania 39.
Fans have been debating WWE’s decision to have Cody Rhodes lose to Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 39.
As previously reported, Cody’s brother and AEW star Dustin Rhodes has commented on Cody’s WrestleMania 39 defeat.
Now, Cody and Dustin’s sister Teil Rhodes has chimed in on the debate that her brother wanted to lose at Mania. Taking to Twitter on Monday, Teil wrote:
The well, Cody wanted to lose convo is very funny to me. He never wants to lose. One time I beat him at Street Fighter and he didn’t speak to me for 3 days
Following his attack on Cody Rhodes on the post-WrestleMania 39 edition of WWE Raw, Brock Lesnar is set to answer Cody’s challenge for a match at WWE Backlash on tonight’s Raw.
Also, Seth Rollins will face The Miz on tonight’s show in Little Rock, Arkansas as well.
We will provide further updates and news from tonight’s episode of WWE Raw on our home page.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed