IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Champion Tenille Dashwood (fka WWE star Emma) has been cast in a new film, ‘The Charisma Killers’.
The director of the film, Michael Matteo Rossi, confirmed the casting on Twitter. Dashwood shared Rossi’s announcement, noting:
“Really excited to work with this talented group. It’s gonna be a lot of fun! 🔥”
Per IMDb, Dashwood will star in the project as ‘Deputy Harris’. Other notable wrestling names who have signed on for the film include Brian Pillman Jr, who is credited as ‘Harold’ on IMDb, and Jessica McKay, credited as ‘Swinger Wife’.
The page for the film, tagged as an action movie, features the following description:
“When the old mentor of 7 killers finds out he has terminal cancer, he gives them all an opportunity at his fortune to prove themselves for one night only to exact revenge.”
Dashwood & Madison Rayne won the Knockouts Tag Team Championship from Jessika McKay & Cassie Lee of The IInspiration during the March 5 Sacrifice pay-per-view.
Really excited to work with this talented group. It’s gonna be a lot of fun! 🔥 https://t.co/6Z9CtSVUmj
— TENILLE DASHWOOD (@TenilleDashwood) May 21, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama