After a week of speculation about her WWE future, Bayley returned on tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, but she brought some drama along with her.
On the show, Bayley came out of Adam Pearce’s office, telling Dakota Kai and IYO SKY that there will be a three-way involving Michin and Piper Niven on tonight’s show, with the winner getting a shot at Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship.
When Bayley told IYO and Dakota, they seemed to take issue with Bayley taking the spot, telling her that she’s had her chances against Bianca already, so one of them should get the spot.
Bayley then returned to Pearce’s office to see if he would let either IYO or Dakota enter the match in her place.
You can find out which member of Damage CTRL is planned for the bout at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away