Two more grapplers have been added to the line-up for the debut show for Terminus, the promotion founded by Jonathan Gresham.
Alex Coughlin is a regular on NJPW STRONG, recently facing Josh Barnett during Detonation tapings. Coughlin has also worked for the likes of ROH, RevPro and GCW.
Caballero has wrestled for ROH a number of times this year, notably featuring in the Honor Rumble at Death Before Dishonor in September.
These announcements were made on Twitter:
AEW’s Daniel Garcia, ROH World Champion Bandido and IMPACT World Champion Moose have previously been announced for the January 16, 2022 debut show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’