AEW’s Lee Moriarty has been announced for the January 16 debut event of Terminus, a new promotion founded by Jonathan Gresham.
Gresham welcomed Moriarty to the promotion with a graphic on Twitter:
Moriarty first wrestled for AEW in August, before signing with the promotion full-time in October. On Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, Moriarty went one-on-one with CM Punk.
So far, ROH World Champion Bandido, IMPACT World Champion Moose, Alex Coughlin, Dante Cabellero and AEW’s Daniel Garcia have also been announced for the January 16, 2022 debut show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Update On CM Punk’s First Feud Following Upcoming AEW Collision Return
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Teases Popular Social Media Stars Debuting Soon
- Stephen Amell Confirms Involvement In Upcoming WWE Project
- This Star Wants To Hold WWE, UFC & Boxing Championships At The Same Time
- Rhea Ripley Responds To Brandi Rhodes Following WWE Raw