Keep hardcore wrestling legend Terry Funk in your prayers today, as reports have emerged that he is suffering from dementia.
On a recent episode of his podcast, Don Muraco revealed that Funk is suffering from dementia, and that he is living in an assisted living facility for people dealing with dementia.
Mike Johnson at PWInsider confirmed what Muraco had said, saying:
“Terry has been dealing with issues for some time that have gotten progressively worse over the last year in the wake of the passing of his wife Vickie.”
Funk’s wife Vickie passed away in March 2019.
Funk also tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this year.
Everyone here at WrestleTalk wishes all the best to Terry Funk.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Dave Meltzer Awards Latest 5.5 Star Match
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan