Keep hardcore wrestling legend Terry Funk in your prayers today, as reports have emerged that he is suffering from dementia.
On a recent episode of his podcast, Don Muraco revealed that Funk is suffering from dementia, and that he is living in an assisted living facility for people dealing with dementia.
Mike Johnson at PWInsider confirmed what Muraco had said, saying:
“Terry has been dealing with issues for some time that have gotten progressively worse over the last year in the wake of the passing of his wife Vickie.”
Funk’s wife Vickie passed away in March 2019.
Funk also tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this year.
Everyone here at WrestleTalk wishes all the best to Terry Funk.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40