Tessa Blanchard took to Twitter on January 16, 2020, to address the claims of her being racist. Over the weekend, Tessa Blanchard won the IMPACT Wrestling World Championship.
However, it seems the victory and accomplishment might be bittersweet. She was called a racist and a bully by several other female wrestling talents on social media.
Tonight, she tweeted the following as an address of the claims
Obviously, WrestleTalk does not condone racism in any way shape or form. We also do not want to accuse someone of being racist when they do not deserve it.
In this case, only those who were there know the truth and as it stands today, the parties involved have differing opinions on the events that occurred.
There are several things we do know. Tessa is IMPACT’s World Champion. Blanchard is one of the best in-ring workers in IMPACT Wrestling and is arguably one of the top female wrestlers in the world.
It will be interesting to see how IMPACT Wrestling handles this moving forward. All signs point to the fact that IMPACT Wrestling is standing behind their World Champion.
WrestleTalk will continue to have more on this story as it becomes available.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism