Earlier today former Impact stars Chelsea Green and Sienna accused Tessa Blanchard on Twitter of bullying and racism. This was then followed up by similar accusations made by Priscilla Kelly and Isla Dawn.
Impact Wrestling, Tessa’s current employer, has yet to respond. However, Tessa has seemingly addressed the accusations on Twitter.
Taking to Twitter, Blanchard said said that none of the accusations are “true”, and has spoken of his desire to not give these “ridiculous” claims any more “attention”.
Tessa also personally addressed Chelsea Green, claiming that she had been nothing but nice to the current NXT star.
While it may seem like much of the wrestling world on Twitter is targeting Tessa, a current Impact Wrestling star has jumped to her defence.
Moose, who is set to face Rhino at Hard to Kill tomorrow night, has addressed Chelsea Green and Sienna in a post on Twitter.
He said that the “timing” of their accusations showed “a lot about their characters”, implying they should have waited until after her Impact World Championship match.
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- Plans Revealed For Announcement Of Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio?