Tessa Blanchard will make her return to the ring later this month.
On July 16, Hurricane Pro Wrestling will hold an event at Ford Park in Beaumont, Texas.
A new graphic has been shared for the event featuring Blanchard. Commenting on the announcement, Title Match Network tweeted:
You know@HurricanePro1 isn’t playing around!
Come see the return of Tessa Blanchard
Blanchard has since taken to Instagram to comment on her return, noting:
Born for it. Bred for it. Worked like hell for it. Diamonds never quit. ?
Let’s have FUN @official_hurricanepro
Other names advertised for the event include Steph De Lander, Lady Frost, and Danni Bee.
Blanchard last wrestled at Warrior Wrestling Stadium Series in September 2020, losing the Warrior Wrestling Women’s Title to Kylie Rae.
The former IMPACT World Champion was originally set to be the face of the WOW Wrestling relaunch, but issues arose between her and the company. She was noticeably absent from the recent WOW Wrestling ‘first look’ trailer that dropped last month.
View this post on Instagram
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?