Tessa Blanchard was fired by Impact Wrestling on June 25 after refusing to cooperate with the promotion. They were attempting to restart their shows and she was released despite being the reigning Impact World Champion.
Since then, Impact has gone on to crown a new champion. At Slammiversary, Eddie Edwards won the vacant title, which he has since lost to the returning Eric Young.
Now, she is set to wrestle her first match since the beginning of the pandemic. On September 12, Blanchard will compete for Warrior Wrestling, taking on Kylie Rae. Blanchard is currently the Warrior Wrestling Women’s Champion.
Blanchard has not wrestled since March and hasn’t wrestled for Warrior Wrestling since February. The show will be available to be streamed on FITE.
Here is the full lineup for the Warrior Wrestling event on September 12:
- Warrior Wrestling Women’s Championship Match – Tessa Blanchard (c) vs. Kylie Rae
- Brian Cage vs. Alex Zayne
- TJP vs. Alex Shelley
- The Rascalz vs. Myron Reed, Chris Bey & Jordan Oliver
- Thunder Rosa vs. Kimber Lee
- Dan The Dad vs. Elayna Black
- Joey Janela vs. Warhorse
- Daga vs. Isaias Velasquez
- Tom Lawlor vs. Kevin Ku
Will you be checking out Tessa Blanchard and Warrior Wrestling? Let us know on Twitter!