Former IMPACT World Champion Tessa Blanchard has been pictured training with WWE talent after a hiatus from in-ring action.
Tessa Blanchard has been taking a break from wrestling since September 2020. According to a recent photo, Blanchard is training again, alongside some WWE stars.
Hybrid School of Wrestling took to Twitter to share some recent photos. Celebrating an all-star training session, one photo featured Sasha Banks, Bayley, Kalisto and Tessa Blanchard posing next to the ring. Blanchard shared Hybrid School of Wrestling’s photo, confirming that she has returned to training.
Here is the tweet:
— Tessa Blanchard (@Tess_Blanchard) March 24, 2021
Released from IMPACT Wrestling in June 2020, Blanchard used the remainder of the year to focus on her personal life. She married her partner Daga last year during her break from wrestling.
Blanchard’s last match was against Kylie Rae for the Warrior Wrestling Women’s Championship. Recently, Warrior Wrestling confirmed Rae’s return to the ring, which you can read about here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation