Brie and Nikki, the Bella Twins, have now publicly revealed the names of their new sons who were born just one day apart a few weeks ago.
Nikki’s son with Artem Chigvintsev, born July 31, is named Matteo Artemovich Chigvintsev, and Brie’s son with Daniel Bryan, born August 1, is named Buddy Dessert Danielson. Bryan’s father was called Buddy.
Nikki posted the following on Instagram:
“Feel so grateful and honored to grace the cover of @people magazine with @thebriebella and our Bella Boys. It was so important for us to showcase the real and raw side of postpartum. Brie and I here are less than two weeks postpartum. Most wouldn’t do photo shoots but we wanted to embrace the beauty of being new moms. The lack of sleep (literally have welts under my eyes from not sleeping lol), the glow, the weight gain, the excitement, the overall beauty of postpartum and motherhood! And just so grateful People let us showcase that! Swipe up in my IG stories to read our labor stories, hear from @theartemc and @bryanldanielson and see some cute family pics! Our cover hits stands this Friday!!! So happy you finally get to officially meet our Matteo In birdie’s words, our Teo ✨ #buddyandmatteo #bellaboys.”
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match