Former WWE and WCW World Champion The Big Show will induct the “World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry into the WWE Hall of Fame this Friday.
— WWE (@WWE) April 2, 2018
The announcement comes a few days before the ceremony and leaves only Kid Rock without an inductor at publication of this report. Currently, Paul Heyman is scheduled to induct Bill Goldberg, Edge and Christian will do the honors for WWE and ECW icons The Dudley Boyz, Molly Holly will induct former WWE Woman’s Champion Ivory and Jimmy Hart will enshrine WWE legend Hillbilly Jim. Dana Warrior will also present this year’s Warrior Award to Jarrius ‘JJ’ Robertson.
One can draw a lot of similarities between both The Big Show (a future Hall of Famer in his own right) and Henry’s professional wrestling careers. Both men loomed larger than life during their runs in the WWE, with Show being dubbed “The World’s Largest Athlete” and Henry wrestling as the “World’s Strongest Man.” Both Henry and Show are former champions and both men had noteworthy runs during their respective reigns.
And both have been involved in heated rivalries against each other as well, so it’s only fitting that the Big Show inducts Mark Henry in the hallowed halls of WWE.
WWE Hall of Fame 2018 ceremony will take place on April 6 and can be seen on the WWE Network.
Don’t forget to Support WrestleTalk by folowing us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- WWE Star’s ‘Outside Commitments’ Causing Management To ‘Figure Things Out’
- AEW Star Sets Sights On Miley Cyrus For WrestleDream
- NXT Star Told He’s Not Ready For WWE Main Roster