Former WWE and WCW World Champion The Big Show will induct the “World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry into the WWE Hall of Fame this Friday.
— WWE (@WWE) April 2, 2018
The announcement comes a few days before the ceremony and leaves only Kid Rock without an inductor at publication of this report. Currently, Paul Heyman is scheduled to induct Bill Goldberg, Edge and Christian will do the honors for WWE and ECW icons The Dudley Boyz, Molly Holly will induct former WWE Woman’s Champion Ivory and Jimmy Hart will enshrine WWE legend Hillbilly Jim. Dana Warrior will also present this year’s Warrior Award to Jarrius ‘JJ’ Robertson.
One can draw a lot of similarities between both The Big Show (a future Hall of Famer in his own right) and Henry’s professional wrestling careers. Both men loomed larger than life during their runs in the WWE, with Show being dubbed “The World’s Largest Athlete” and Henry wrestling as the “World’s Strongest Man.” Both Henry and Show are former champions and both men had noteworthy runs during their respective reigns.
And both have been involved in heated rivalries against each other as well, so it’s only fitting that the Big Show inducts Mark Henry in the hallowed halls of WWE.
WWE Hall of Fame 2018 ceremony will take place on April 6 and can be seen on the WWE Network.
Don’t forget to Support WrestleTalk by folowing us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Ric Flair Says He Will Never Retire After Teasing Wrestling Return