The Bloodline are set to have “growing issues” with two factions on tonight’s April 21 edition of WWE SmackDown.
On the April 17 episode of WWE Raw, The Bloodline made an unlikely alliance with The Judgment Day to take care of the other’s rivals.
The show featured Solo Sikoa defeating Rey Mysterio in the opener, followed by The Usos and Sikoa beating down the LWO.
Later in the show, The Judgment Day were unable to get the job done in six-man tag team action against Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Matt Riddle in the main event.
Per WKRD Wrestling, The Bloodline will have “growing issues” with both the LWO and The Judgment Day during tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown. The tweet reads:
During tonight’s #SmackDown you’ll see The Bloodline have growing issues with both the LWO and The Judgement Day.
As previously reported, Solo Sikoa will face Matt Riddle in a No DQ Match and The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor & Damian Priest will face LWO’s Rey Mysterio & Santos Escobar during tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown.
During tonight’s #Smackdown you’ll see The Bloodline have growing issues with both the LWO and The Judgement Day. pic.twitter.com/pzbNujbE2t
— WRKD Wrestling (@WRKDWrestling) April 21, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’