Ring of Honor Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes may be known for their unique brand of brutality but the brothers, Jay and Mark Briscoe think they would fit in at WWE just fine.
Speaking to Busted Open Radio, Mark Briscoe noted they feel they have the main ingredient needed for success in WWE, saying:
“I think that we would survive and thrive. Vince McMahon likes money, and shoot when we get in-between those ropes, that’s what we are going to do, we are going to make your company money. I think that’s the bottom line, not trying to sound cocky or anything.”
Jay went on to add:
“We are very confident in our abilities, especially right now we are at the top of our game. So, really man, anywhere we go, we are going to definitely like he said, survive and thrive.”
While speculation about where The Briscoes could turn up has also included AEW given their social media feuding with FTR, Jay recently tweeted an open challenge for GCW’s Hammerstein Ballroom show on January 23 musing “Who ain’t scared????????”
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo