Ring of Honor Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes may be known for their unique brand of brutality but the brothers, Jay and Mark Briscoe think they would fit in at WWE just fine.
Speaking to Busted Open Radio, Mark Briscoe noted they feel they have the main ingredient needed for success in WWE, saying:
“I think that we would survive and thrive. Vince McMahon likes money, and shoot when we get in-between those ropes, that’s what we are going to do, we are going to make your company money. I think that’s the bottom line, not trying to sound cocky or anything.”
Jay went on to add:
“We are very confident in our abilities, especially right now we are at the top of our game. So, really man, anywhere we go, we are going to definitely like he said, survive and thrive.”
While speculation about where The Briscoes could turn up has also included AEW given their social media feuding with FTR, Jay recently tweeted an open challenge for GCW’s Hammerstein Ballroom show on January 23 musing “Who ain’t scared????????”
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber