WWE has made some changes to the originally advertised card for the Starrcade 2019 Network special.
The card now being promoted is as follows:
- The Fiend Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Braun Strowman – Steel Cage match for Universal Championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. The Miz – Intercontinental Championship
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Seth Rollins vs. Erick Rowan
- Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair – Women’s Tag Team Championships
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens – United States Championship
- New Day (c) vs. Revival – SmackDown Tag Team Championships
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley
The original card had Wyatt defending against Miz in a steel cage, and Nakamura teaming with Sami Zayn in a handicap match against Strowman.
Other names being advertised are Randy Orton, Street Profits, The OC, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Ricochet, Aleister Black, Andrade, Zelina Vega.
Of course as always with these advertisements the card is always subject to change so don’t be too surprised if the current card isn’t how it ends up.
Starrcade will broadcast live on the WWE Network for one hour on Sunday, December 1 at 7pm ET from the Infinite Energy Center in Atlanta, GA. This will be the first time it has been broadcast live as opposed to on a one-day delay the last couple of years.