Billie Kay and Peyton Royce of the IIconics have successfully captured the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships after Kay pinned Bayley at WrestleMania 35.
We're not crying. YOU'RE CRYING.#TheIIconics are your NEW @WWE Women's #TagTeamChampions at #WrestleMania! pic.twitter.com/7h5K44704K
— WWE (@WWE) April 8, 2019
WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix delivered a top-rope ‘Glam Slam’ to Bayley, but as she was pinning her opponent she was thrown out of the ring by Peyton Royce, allowing Billie Kay to capitalise and capture the titles.
Most. IICONIC. #WrestleMania. EVER.
Congratulations, @BillieKayWWE & @PeytonRoyceWWE! pic.twitter.com/jNAsB6LKU1
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 8, 2019
This makes the IIconics the second-ever WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions after their introduction at Elimination Chamber 2019, with the Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection being the inaugural champions.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?