WWE Raw star and two-time WWE Champion The Miz has now officially been announced for the new season of Dancing With The Stars.
It was previously reported that The Miz would be on the show, but Dancing With The Stars and WWE have now confirmed it.
The A-Lister is officially making ABC’s 30th season of “Dancing With The Stars” Must-See TV.
The Miz was announced as one of the upcoming celebrity contestants on “Good Morning America.” The two-time Grand Slam Champion will compete alongside Olympic gold medal gymnast Suni Lee, “The Bachelor” Matt Jaames, actress/singer JoJo Siwa and more.
“The next title I’m after? The Mirror Ball Trophy!” The Miz said.
Don’t miss The Miz’s fancy footwork in the “Dancing With The Stars” season premiere on Monday, Sept. 20, on ABC.
The Miz has been absent from Raw for the past two episodes after turning on his tag team partner John Morrison, which turned Morrison babyface.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 8, 2021
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing