The Miz has given a medical update on the ACL injury he suffered that has been keeping him out of the ring recently.
Miz recently appeared on El Brunch de WWE, where he gave an update on how his therapy is going, stating that he doesn’t want to get back in the ring ahead of schedule, to the point where it would become a distraction to him.
“I don’t know (when I’m coming back). So right now, I am in physical therapy, working to get to 100 percent on my knee. I don’t want to be in a match where I’m thinking about my knee, thinking about the injury. If I tweak it, if I go this way, I don’t want to do that because then I’ll be thinking about that rather than what I’m doing and I don’t wanna injure any other body part on myself, as well as potentially injure another superstar so, I’m going to wait, make sure I’m 100 percent and when I feel that is right and the doctors feel that’s right, that’s when I’ll back. Is there a timeline? No. I don’t know, I really don’t.”
Miz has remained on WWE television throughout the injury, accompanying John Morrison to the ring in a wheelchair and squirting his opponents with the ‘Drip Stick’.
The Miz suffered the injury at WWE WrestleMania Backlash back in May in a match with Damian Priest where he and John Morrison were eaten by zombies.
quote via Post Wrestling
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’