Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods of the New Day reunited for a G4 ‘Attack of the Show’ comedy sketch.
The WWE stars appeared alongside Will Neff and Case Blackwell in a spoof commercial for ‘Fully Opposable Action Human’ figures, with the New Day forcing the Action Human to consider whether or not free will is a lie.
Big E is currently out of action, recovering from a broken neck. He suffered the serious neck injury after taking a suplex from Ridge Holland on the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
While it is currently unclear if and when Big E will be cleared to return to action, the former WWE Champion previously stated that doctors expect him to make a complete recovery from his injury.
In August, Big E stated that he had been cleared to live a normal life, noting that he’s due for more scans in March 2023, one year on from his original injury.
Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods are currently together on SmackDown. The duo most recently wrestled on TV on the September 23 episode, against Ma.Çé & Mån.Sôör.
Xavier Woods has notably been a host for G4 since the brand’s re-launch in 2020.
For a list of all currently injured WWE stars, and their expected return dates, click here.
You can watch the sketch below:
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39