On this week’s episode of NXT TV, Finn Balor made his rather shocking return to the black and gold brand, confronting NXT Champion Adam Cole.
Balor confirmed that he is now a full-time member of the NXT roster, and will no longer be appearing on main roster shows.
This was Balor’s first WWE appearance in two months following a loss at SummerSlam to The Fiend.
Prior to this week’s events, many people expected Balor to return to WWE as a heel, and join Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and AJ Styles as part of The O.C.
However, it seems like that plan is now over, and it appears as if Balor would not be joining his former Bullet Club buddies anytime soon.
However, Balor has teased that Styles, Gallows and Anderson could follow him to NXT, allowing the group to be formed there.
While speaking to Newsweek, Balor teased that he could form a group in NXT to take on the Undisputed Era:
“It’s no problem. I’ve been part of a group before, I’ve been one of those guys who has been an individual [performer] for a very long time. But maybe you need a group to face Undisputed Era, we’ll see.”
It is not believed that there are any plans to bring The O.C. down to NXT, but a one-off appearance for War Games to take on the Undisputed Era could really help NXT in the Wednesday Night Wars against AEW.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match