CM Punk felt the power of HookHausen to such a degree that he hasn’t been seen walking since, being carted out of the arena last night.
More video has emerged of the after-effects of CM Punk tapping out to Hook’s Redrum as Punk needed to be carted out of the arena after most of the fans had dispersed as he obviously still had not recovered from the previously unseen combination of a Danhausen curse slamming back to back into a Redrum from Hook.
What better place for the birth of the fierce combination of moves than in Long Island, New York where opposite to most of the rest of the arenas that AEW tours, CM Punk is not beloved.
In fact, playing into the ongoing feud with the crowd, earlier in the evening CM Punk could be seen entering his match against another hometown hero, John Silver wearing a New York Islanders jersey which may have seemed to a uniformed eye as a positive nod to the crowd.
Although NHL fans may have noted that it was in fact a jersey of the Islanders’ former captain, John Tavares, who is viewed by fans as having abandoned them after getting the opportunity to move to his hometown team Toronto Maple Leafs, however after having professed his dedication to remaining with the Islanders.
The video can be seen below posted on Reddit thanks to user Timjr625 highlighting Punk’s dedication to continuing to sell the move by being rolled out on top of production carts, not actually a stretcher when most of the fans had already left the building.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- CM Punk Gets Glowing Review From Former Boss