Earlier today Scott Dawson of The Revival took to Twitter to reveal that they immensely talented tag team will be taking some time away from WWE, likely to make a decision regarding their future.
The Revival have been widely expected to leave WWE in April when their current deals expire, but the company have reportedly offered the duo big-money contracts and expect them to re-sign.
However, PWInsider is reporting that The Revival have very recently filed for an interesting trademark, leading some to speculate that they are preparing for life after WWE.
Dash and Dawson have filed to trademark ‘Shatter Machine’ the name of their WWE finisher. However, the use of the name that The Revival listed has led some to speculate it will be their new tag team name outside of WWE:
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network.
While WWE owns the names Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson and The Revival, they don’t own the name to the duo’s tag team finisher.
While some may say that the trademark filing is no indication of The Revival planning to leave WWE, Luke Harper filed to trademark the name Brodie Lee just a few weeks before he was released by the company.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing