After nearly 16 months of trying to leave the company, WWE announced yesterday that Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder of The Revival had finally been released from their contracts.
WWE even let them leave without a 90-day non-compete clause, meaning they could wrestle for any promotion, including AEW, from now.
The decision made by the former Raw, SmackDown and NXT Tag Team Champions to leave the company is one that is certainly understood.
Since their call-up to the main roster, Dash and Dawson have been plagued by injuries and stop-start pushes, with WWE management even trying to turn the duo into a comedy act.
With regards to a team name, it is believed that the duo will be referred to as either Shatter Machine (the name of their WWE finisher) or FTR moving forward. While this has not been confirmed at this point, we do know their individual names.
Dash Wilder has changed his Twitter name to Cash Wheeler and it seems like this will be his new in-ring name. Scott Dawson also changed his name on the platform to Dax Harwood.
Very soon after their releases from the company, the duo formerly known as The Revival released a new shirt onto Pro Wrestling Tees which you can check out by clicking here.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series