Over the weekend, SmackDown’s Dash Wilder deleted his Twitter account. However, that is not the only newsworthy thing to happen this weekend concerning The Revival.
Responding to a fan on the social media platform, Scott Dawson said that he and Dash don’t care about championships right now, they only want creative control over their characters.
I’m not asking to be champions. I just want creative control, brotha. https://t.co/p7hhJrplKr
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) February 9, 2020
It was reported towards the end of last week that The Revival had both rejected huge new deals offered to them by WWE. Booker T suggested on his podcast that the deals were worth $700,000 per year each.
Perhaps the reason that the deals were rejected is because WWE was unwilling to offer the immensely talented duo some creative input over their characters.
Interestingly, creative control is something that is reserved for top stars in WWE such as Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and The Fiend Bray Wyatt. However, AEW seems willing to allow all stars to have an input into their character’s portrayal on TV.
For the latest on The Revival’s future as we approach the end of their WWE deals, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation