A new trademark filed by Cash Wheeler, formerly known as Dash Wilder, has seemingly revealed the new tag team name for the Revival after their WWE release.
The new trademark is for ‘Fear The Revolt’, suggesting The Revolt could possibly be their new name, handily picked to keep with their FTR tagline.
According to Fightful, Wheeler filed for the trademark on April 10 for the following purposes:
IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Hats; Pants; Shirts; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring professional wrestlers and sports entertainers in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes
As noted, the former Dash Wilder will now be going by the name Cash Wheeler, while his tag team partner FKA Scott Dawson will be going by Dax Harwood.
As of now, there is still no word on where the duo will be signing, if anywhere, and obviously with the current situation it may take a little while for that to happen at all.
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- NXT Star Makes WWE Main Roster Debut
- Another Huge WrestleMania 39 Match Officially Confirmed