Simone Johnson, daughter of ‘The Rock’ Dwayne Johnson, will wrestle her first WWE match on April 1 at NXT Stand & Deliver.
Simone, who was given the ring name Ava Raine that has now been shortened just Ava, will team up with the other members of the Schism group in an eight-person tag team match.
Ava, Joe Gacy, Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid will take on Andre Chase, Duke Hudson and Thea Hail of Chase University, along with their new ally, Tyler Bate.
Ava has been an on-screen character in NXT since joining Schism in October 2022, but has yet to have a match, even at any house shows.
The storyline is that Schism, specifically Ava, attempted to ‘kidnap’ Hail into joining their group because they believe Chase U to be a joke.
Hudson actually pretty much agreed and has been trying to explain to Andre Chase that something needs to change to prove that the University is, in fact, not a joke.
In the heat of the moment, Hudson suggested putting control of the University on the line in the match, so if Schism win, they’ll get control of Chase U.
Stand & Deliver will take place on April 1 hours before the first night of WrestleMania 39 – you can see the full confirmed card for the show at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show