The Rock has married his long term girlfriend Lauren Hashian in a secret ceremony in Hawaii.
The pair met in 2006 and have been dating since. They also have two children; three-year-old Jasmine, and one-year-old Tiana.
Below is a picture from the ceremony.
View this post on Instagram
We do. August 18th, 2019. Hawaii. Pōmaikaʻi (blessed) @laurenhashianofficial❤️ @hhgarcia41?
Congratulations, Mr The Rock.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon