As Roman Reigns passes 700 days as the world champion in WWE, fans are still anticipating a potential WrestleMania clash between Reigns and The Rock.
WWE has tried to make the match happen multiple times over the years, but conflicts with The Rock’s schedule have led to it being pushed back further.
As Reigns’ stock continues to rise, he sees himself getting more advertising deals, including a recent one he did for C4 Energy.
The advert sees Reigns training on a treadmill, claiming that he tries to put himself in the most ‘uncomfortable conditions’ while he is training.
The Rock saw the advert, and agreed that the conditions were in fact uncomfortable, as he commented:
Uso yeah walking 2mph on a treadmill that’s inexplicably on a boat dock are very extreme conditions. Who’s writing this sh*t for you ?
I’m calling you tonight!!! Wtf
Reigns isn’t the only WWE star to partner with C4 Energy, as C4 are hosting meet and greets with Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan and the Street Profits on July 30 in Nashville.
View this post on Instagram
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother