Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has named the stars that’d feature on his Mount Rushmore of professional wrestling.
The Rock took to Twitter to reveal that he has six names in mind for a wrestling-themed landmark, noting that he and Dusty Rhodes would be busy hitting elbow drops, writing:
“Always one of my fav pro wrestling questions. Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Ric Flair, *4th spot is a three way tie * Undertaker. Pat Patterson, Jackie Fargo. Dusty & myself are the back of Mt Rushmore droppin’ devastating elbows baby”
Always one of my fav pro wrestling questions ⛰⭐️
* 4th spot is a three way tie *
Dusty & myself are the back of Mt Rushmore droppin’ devastating elbows baby ???#peopleselbow #bionicelbow https://t.co/CbsvPPf71v
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 1, 2021
The Undertaker recently stated that he’d include The Rock, as well as Andre The Giant, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, and Shawn Michaels on his wrestling Mount Rushmore.
The Rock’s recent Netflix project, Red Notice, recently became the streaming platform’s most watched film of all time. The cross-promotion between WWE and the movie has played into what appears to be the start of a major push for Austin Theory.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite