WWE legend and movie megastar, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, paid tribute via a lengthy Instagram post to his late friend, Brian Christopher.
In his message, the ‘People’s Champion’ talked with heart of his experiences with the artist behind Grandmaster Sexay, both on the road and backstage in the then WWF. It’s a touching note which conveys the sadness and grief of the loss of a friend.
Brian Christopher, son of Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, committed suicide while in jail on July 29, 2018. He was arrested after being found driving under influence. He was laid to rest on Friday, August 3.
- Brian Christopher Laid To Rest
- The Rock Vs. Roman Reigns At Wrestlemania 35?
- Attorney Questions Brian Christopher’s Apparent Suicide
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?