WWE legend and movie megastar, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, paid tribute via a lengthy Instagram post to his late friend, Brian Christopher.
In his message, the ‘People’s Champion’ talked with heart of his experiences with the artist behind Grandmaster Sexay, both on the road and backstage in the then WWF. It’s a touching note which conveys the sadness and grief of the loss of a friend.
Brian Christopher, son of Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, committed suicide while in jail on July 29, 2018. He was arrested after being found driving under influence. He was laid to rest on Friday, August 3.
- Brian Christopher Laid To Rest
- The Rock Vs. Roman Reigns At Wrestlemania 35?
- Attorney Questions Brian Christopher’s Apparent Suicide
WrestleTalk would like to know your thoughts on this tribute, your favorite memory of Grandmaster Sexay, and whether or not we’ll see a WWE Hall of Fame induction in the near future? Let us know on Twitter and Discord.
- grandmaster sexay
- scotty 2 hotty
- wwe hall of fame
- dwayne johnson
- too cool
- jerry lawler
- Brian Christopher
- The Rock
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Dominik Mysterio Wins Back NXT North American Championship