The Rock’s new movie Red Notice is Netflix’s most watched movie of all time, according to the streaming platform itself.
Red Notice was of course promoted throughout Survivor Series thanks to the adventures of Vince McMahon’s egg, in a deal that reportedly made WWE seven figures.
According to Netflix (via CNN), Red Notice garnered 328.8 million viewing hours in just 18 hours, compared to the previous record of 282 million viewing hours for Sandra Bullock’s Bird Box, which took four weeks.
On top of that, it was said that 50% of all of Netflix’s current subscribers worldwide have watched Red Notice.
The cross-promotion between WWE and the movie has played into what seems to be the start of a major push for Austin Theory, who stole McMahon’s egg, which McMahon actually commended him for and has now taken Theory under his wing as his on-screen protege.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release