Taking to Instagram, former WWE Champion and Hollywood megastar The Rock has revealed that he had to rip off a security gate at his home during a power outage over the weekend.
In the following post on social media, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson shared that his security gate wasn’t opening due to the power outage, so to get to work, he had to rip the gate off.
Here’s the full caption that accompanied Rock’s Instagram post:
Not my finest hour, but a man’s gotta go to work.
We experienced a power outage due to severe storms, causing my front gate not to open.
I tried to override the hydraulic system to open the gates, which usually works when power goes out – but this time it wouldn’t.
Made some calls to see how fast I can get the gate tech on site, but I didn’t have 45min to wait.
By this time, I know I have hundreds of production crew members waiting for me to come to work so we can start our day.
So I did what I had to do.
I pushed, pulled and ripped the gate completely off myself.
Ripped it completely out of the brick wall, severed the steel hydraulics and threw it on the grass.
My security team was able to meet the gate technician and welders about an hour later — and they were apparently, “in disbelief and equally scared” as to how I ripped it off
Not my finest hour, but I had to go to work.
And I’m ready to be BLACK ADAM
The Rock is proving once again what a man he is.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence