If you’re into old wrestlers, then Ring of Honor has a match right up your alley. ROH has announced on Sunday, August 25, The Rock ‘N’ Roll Express will be getting a tag team title shot against the Briscoes. Even though Ring of Honor and NWA have parted ways, a feud set up in the 2019 Crockett Cup will finally come to a head in Nashville at Honor for All.
The Briscoes attacked Ricky and Robert with a chair and got disqualified from the Crockett Cup. The Briscoes vowed to get revenge. After months of taking out the NWA wrestlers on ROH TV, it looked like the storyline would just be dropped. However, Ring of Honor is bringing back Gibson and Morton for one more match.
It’s hard to know if this was the plan all along, but it wouldn’t be surprising. The Rock ‘N’ Roll Express made their name in the Southeastern US back in the 80’s. Yes, the 80’s. I’m sure having the aging duo on the card is intended to help tickets sales. Don’t be surprised when they get the loudest pop of the night.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)