A potential WrestleMania 39 clash between Roman Reigns and The Rock has been highly speculated all year.
The match has been teased by both Reigns and the Rock in interviews.
The match was also heavily teased during an episode of ‘Young Rock’, with the clip going viral and getting the wrestling world talking when it first aired.
Former WWE star Chavo Guerrero works on the show as a Wrestling Coordinator.
He was contacted for the show by former WWE writer Brian Gewirtz, who works as an executive producer for the show.
Speaking to WrestlingInc’s Nick Hausman, Chavo spoke about the potential big match between Reigns and the Rock being teased during the show’s second season.
Chavo then said that he, like a lot of people, would love to see the match, as well as getting the people involved in Young Rock involved.
“What was really cool is us teasing that in Season Two.
“The internet went crazy. That was really cool. I would love to see that. And I would love to see ‘Young Rock’ people involved, and me too. That’d be awesome.”
Roman Reigns is set to take part in WarGames at this Saturday’s Survivor Series event.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership