While The Rock continues to tease a possible match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39, he’s also accepted another new movie project.
As reported by Variety, The Rock’s production company Seven Bucks Productions has signed on to produce a film adaptation of the video game, ‘It Takes Two’ with Amazon Studios.
According to Variety’s exclusive report, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Dany Garcia, and Hiram Garcia will serve as producers for the project on behalf of Seven Bucks joining dj2 Entertainment on the project.
According to their sources, The Rock may also star in the film but casting details have yet to be confirmed.
Per Variety, the adaptation of the game will:
“Follow May and Cody who, as they go through a divorce, find their minds transported into two dolls that their daughter, Rose, made to represent them. Now they must go on a wild and fantastical journey to find a way to get back into their bodies.”
Also serving as executive producers for the film, the duo behind the wildly popular Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Pat Casey and Josh Miller are set to adapt the game for the screen.
The project is set up at Amazon for “priority development” although no anticipated release date has been speculated at this time.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- Katsuyori Shibata Makes Appearance At Forbidden Door
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Jon Moxley Crowned Interim AEW World Champion