While The Rock continues to tease a possible match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39, he’s also accepted another new movie project.
As reported by Variety, The Rock’s production company Seven Bucks Productions has signed on to produce a film adaptation of the video game, ‘It Takes Two’ with Amazon Studios.
According to Variety’s exclusive report, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Dany Garcia, and Hiram Garcia will serve as producers for the project on behalf of Seven Bucks joining dj2 Entertainment on the project.
According to their sources, The Rock may also star in the film but casting details have yet to be confirmed.
Per Variety, the adaptation of the game will:
“Follow May and Cody who, as they go through a divorce, find their minds transported into two dolls that their daughter, Rose, made to represent them. Now they must go on a wild and fantastical journey to find a way to get back into their bodies.”
Also serving as executive producers for the film, the duo behind the wildly popular Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Pat Casey and Josh Miller are set to adapt the game for the screen.
The project is set up at Amazon for “priority development” although no anticipated release date has been speculated at this time.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo