The Rock has revealed why he turned down the opportunity to host the 2022 Emmy Awards.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has a hectic schedule. That schedule is apparently the reason why he declined his latest offer.
Speaking with Entertainment Tonight, the WWE legend revealed that he passed on the offer to host the 2022 Emmy Awards due to scheduling conflict.
“It was just schedule. I was really, truly honored when they came to me and asked, but it was just a scheduling thing. That’s all. That’s really what it comes down to,”
The Rock’s new animated film “DC League of Super Pets” is set to hit theaters on July 29, while he will also star in the upcoming “Black Adam” movie that will be released on October 21.
The Hollywood star has also been named the Master of Ceremonies for Warner Bros Discovery Shark Week, which starts on Sunday, July 24.
In other Rock-related news, his daughter and WWE NXT up-and-comer Ava Raine recently made her debut at a NXT house show last Friday, July 8.
The Primetime Emmy Awards will air on September 12 on NBC.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER