Simone Johnson, daughter of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, appears to have been given a new WWE ring name.
Simone has now changed her Twitter handle to ‘@AvaRaineWWE’. WWE filed to trademark the name ‘Ava Raine’ earlier this month.
Signing with the WWE Performance Center in February 2020, Simone has yet to make her in-ring debut on NXT. She has dealt with knee issues during her time training, undergoing knee surgery for the third time in September 2020, while with the company.
Simone has made a name for herself in the WWE PC, placing in the NXT Powerlifting Combine competition held in February.
It is currently unclear when Simone, or ‘Ava Raine’ will make her WWE wrestling debut.
Stay up to date with WWE NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— ava ? (@AvaRaineWWE) May 29, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023