The Undertaker has made his return to the ring at WWE Super Showdown. He entered as a surprise participant in the Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match, defeating AJ Styles to win the trophy.
It had been reported that he was in Saudi Arabia prior to the event so it does not come as a complete shock. The appearance sets up his reported match with Styles at WrestleMania 36.
Styles was all set to win the match before The Undertaker arrived. He was scheduled to face Rey Mysterio in the final match but Mysterio was taken out backstage by the OC. Styles demanded he be named the winner but before the referee could declare a forfeit the Phenom appeared.
To say he wrestled a match would be giving him too much credit. He instead hit one Chokeslam and covered Styles while still in full entrance gear.
It will only be a matter of time before their match at WrestleMania is announced officially.
Are you excited to see The Undertaker back? Let us know on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism