It is being reported that the Undertaker is at the WWE Performance Center ahead of WrestleMania 36. It has been talked about that he will be facing AJ Styles at WrestleMania. It will be his first WrestleMania match since 2018 when he faced John Cena.
Fightful Select reported the news and here is the quote:
“At least as of last week, The Undertaker was at the WWE Performance Center. Mark Henry was also there, which isn’t a surprise considering he contributed to the Lee vs. Dijakovic vignette that aired.”
He appeared at the Performance Center earlier in the year, however it was just to speak with trainees. This time, it would make far more sense if he was training for his potential match.
Undertaker has not wrestled a match since Extreme Rules. At the event, he teamed with Roman Reigns to defeat Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.
His WrestleMania opponent AJ Styles made his return to Raw this week. Styles had been out of action with a shoulder injury, which he suffered during the Royal Rumble.
Are you excited to see this match at WrestleMania? Let us know on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return