The Undertaker rarely uses the ol’ Twitter machine to voice his disapproval. That changed today as he responded to a tweet from WWE about his wife Michelle McCool.
Earlier in the day, McCool commented that she was upset about being left off WWE’s list celebrating women’s history month. The list featured 45 pictures of current and former women’s champions. McCool was absent but was eventually added to the article.
When WWE tweeted out the updated article, Undertaker responded with the following:
Too little too late…unbelievable!!
— Undertaker (@undertaker) March 3, 2020
Commenting “Too little too late…unbelievable!!”, he did not seem impressed by the website’s treatment of his wife.
McCool last appeared for the WWE in the 2018 Royal Rumble. She had previously been one of the most heavily pushed stars in the women’s division before leaving WWE in 2011.
What do you think of The Undertaker’s comments? Let us know on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery