Raw will continue its rather entertaining build for Undertaker vs Triple H with the ‘The Deadman’ appearing on Raw following Hell in a Cell.
‘Taker confronted HHH’s best friend Shawn Michaels last week, claiming he will beat Triple H and saying Shawn stayed in retirement out of fear for ‘Taker. ‘The Deadman’ is going to respond to Triple H’s comments from this week’s Raw. It is not known if Triple H will appear on Monday.
— WWE (@WWE) September 11, 2018
Undertaker will look to continue the string of promos being used to promote the match at WWE Super Show-Down in Australia. Following up The Cerebral Assassin’s objectively good promo, calling ‘The Phenom’ insecure, and how he is just ‘a reputation’. One will have to wait to Monday to see how ‘Taker responds to Triple H ‘losing respect for him’.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite